KINIVO WID340 Review & Specs
Adapter is a Wireless USB Adapter which links your own desktop or desktop computer to Wireless-N. Networks for faster downloads, listening to music, watching streaming, and internet games. The Kinivo WID340 is an 802.11n wireless USB adapter which lets you connect. To 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi networks using blazing fast speeds up to 300 Mbps.
The WID340 attributes: Double band support for Linking together with 802.11g/b/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless networks. Blazing fast wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n. And channel bonding. WPS button may be used to set up a connection between the computer and the router instantly. Get improved signal, range and quick prices for your WiFi. It’s not hard to install the plugin, install drivers, and use.
- Double band support for linking with all 802.11g/b/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless networks
- Blazing fast wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n and station bonding.WPS button is utilized to set up connection between the pc and the router immediately
- In case you’ve got an older notebook without Wi-Fi, this is the ideal alternative.
- Load the drivers in the mini CD and you have a working WiFi enabled computer.
- I have tried it in the home and on the street and I get equally as strong a sign from the Kinivo since I do out of my most recent Wi-Fi empowered Yoga 13 Ultrabook. It links to 2,4GHz and 5GHz networks, and works with Windows 8.1, 7, 8 and Vista.
- If you do not have Wi-Fi today — this is actually the cheapest and simplest way to receive it immediately that I have come across. Watch the specs below or check their site.
Kinivo, (pronounced as Kee-Nee-Voh,) creates lifestyle consumer electronics which simplify everyday life in the home. At the office and on the move. Kinivo provides a wide selection of gadgets, from Bluetooth speaker. And headset systems to rechargeable battery packs, providing exceptional excellent technology accessories at very affordable rates. Kinivo takes pride in supplying superior customer service and higher consumer satisfaction. With their designed cellular accessories meant to simplify our electronic world. All Kinivo products transcend extensive development.
And quality assurance testing and are encouraged with a one-year guarantee. Perfect for students linking to Wi-Fi on campus, business travelers scrambling to discover reliable online access. Or regular coffee-shop goers who struggle sharing bandwidth, the WID340 dual-band connectivity provides your device. The excess power it should establish a quick, dependable connection to both 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks in a secure place or on-the-go.
The unit works with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux also includes safety encryption with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 (TKIP+AES). Supporting a transfer speed up to 300Mbps for quick file transfers and net access. The WID340 Wireless Improved USB Adapter helps you more productive. Your documents protected and your device always connected at an inexpensive price.
Even the less costly WID320 joins to 2.4GHz systems just, which is perfect for professionals working. From home or households with numerous devices under a single roof. Employing Infrastructure, Ad-Hoc, and Soft AP functioning modes., Users may share bandwidth so with other local devices. Such as the WID340, the WID320 can also be compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Also provides security encryption with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 (TKIP+AES).
Users can quickly set up either wireless USB adapter utilizing the simplified Wi-Fi setup CD and USB extension cable.
KINIVO WID340 Driver Download Installation Guide
For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 and VISTA 32/64 Bit
- Filename : WID340Drivers.exe
- Size : 23 MB
“https://wirelessdriversoftware.com” is a website that provides the need to download the KINIVO WID340driver and all types of wireless needed, and will be updated according to the development of wireless devices. All drivers that we provide are the latest version for KINIVO WID340 Driver, Please report if you have problems with the download link, by contacting Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org.