TP-LINK TL-WDN3200 Review & Specs
The N600 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter TL-WDN3200 enables you to attach a desktop computer. Or a laptop computer to a twin band wireless network at up to 300Mbps over 2.4 GHz or 5GHz. It brings you the versatility to choose between 2.4 GHz. As well as 5GHz bands to fit various applications you are running.
For bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video clip streaming. And multiplayer pc gaming, the less crowed 5GHz band is more beneficial. For easy tasks like emailing or web surfing, the standard 2.4 GHz band is good enough.
If your computer system’s operating system does not mount. The chauffeur of the TL-WDN3200N automatically after plug-in. You simply need to mount the chauffeur from the packed CD or from TP-LINK’s internet site. After the vehicle driver is installed, you can use the built-in wireless utility. In your operating system to link to a cordless network.
If you want to utilize advanced functions of the adapter such as Soft AP. You can mount the TP-LINK energy to gain access to those functions.
Develop a Hotspot with the SoftAP Attribute
Whenever there is only wired Net link, you can turn on the SoftAP function of the TL-WDN3200 after mounting. The packed utility software application, and also create a Wi-Fi hotspot for mobile phones. This function is useful when taking a trip to places where there is just one cord.For Internet and mutiple individuals have to make use of the Net.
- Wireless N adapter for PCs and laptops
- Perfect for lag-free HD video clip streaming and online gaming
- 600Mbps Wi-Fi rates with synchronised 5GHz (300Mbps) as well as 2.4 GHz (300Mbps) bands
- Portable style as well as 3ft. cable for very easy desktop placement
- Attaches to Computers through USB port
- WPS switch for very easy wireless security file encryption
- Assistance Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8 (32-bit as well as 64-bit).
- Industry-leading 2-year service warranty and endless 24/7 technological support.
TP-LINK TL-WDN3200 Driver Download Installation Guide
For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 and VISTA 32/64 Bit
- Filename : TL-WDN3200_V1_20131113.zip
- Size : 12 MB
“https://wirelessdriversoftware.com” is a website that provides the need to download the TP-LINK TL-WDN3200 driver and all types of wireless needed, and will be updated according to the development of wireless devices. All drivers that we provide are the latest version for TP-LINK TL-WDN3200 Driver, Please report if you have problems with the download link, by contacting Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org.